Download MathToWeb 4.0.0 - Linux/Unix, Mac, Windows, ...
Minimum System Requirements (all operating systems):
(It is recommended that your system meet or exceed the following requirements.)
One must install the Java software before running MathToWeb. It is neccessary for all operating systems.
- 1.6 GHz. Processor with 256 MB Memory
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
(For example, in Ubuntu, look for OpenJDKJava 7 Runtime, available from the Ubuntu Software Centre.)
Linux, Unix & Other Operating Systems:
This downloads the command-line
variant of MathToWeb in the form of a
cross-platform executable Java Archive file (or JAR file).
Note: Your download manager may attempt to 'Open' this file. Choose 'Save' instead.
If you would rather use the GUI (Graphical User Interface)
variant of MathToWeb, please see MathToWeb [online]
(mathtoweb.jar, 196.6 KB - Download Time < 3 sec.)
Download: MathToWeb 4.0.0 (Command-line)
- Place mathtoweb.jar in the same directory as the text file you wish to convert from LaTeX to MathML.
- Run the program by typing: java -jar mathtoweb.jar <your text file> MathToWeb will create a separate file containing your converted text.
To include flags in the above command, do something similar to the following: java -jar mathtoweb.jar -unicode -vf <your text file>
(The two flags -unicode and -vf are shown here, but any number of them can be included, and there are quite a few to choose from - see -help below for a list.)
- For more information on command-line options: java -jar mathtoweb.jar -help
Windows users This command-line program will work for you as well.